24 October 2010

Chromophobia

Update 7 November:  here is the final, although there is always more that can be done.





This is a sketch I'm doing for a project in my illustration class.  We got to choose a phobia and illustrate it in a creative way.  It's due on Thursday, so I should have the finished one up soon.  I chose Alice from Alice in Wonderland.  She is dressed in Goth clothes with a bucket of grey paint, painting the red roses Grey!  

I haven't added the roses to this version yet, so more to come.  this angle was challenging but really fun.  Thanks to my wife for posing for me.  
the one I tried from my head didn't work as well.

here is the earlier concept version.  she will be standing in the midst of the roses this time.  Looking at them side by side, I realize now how much I really really needed a reference!


No comments:

Post a Comment