19 November 2012

Santa Concept WIP

A billion trillion Santa Clauses have been drawn and painted, and so mine won't be anything special except that I did it, of course.  haha.  I haven't done a santa in a lot of years I don't think.  I could
be wrong.

anyway I read an excerpt of Krampus the Yule Lord by Brom, and Santa had a muscular chest and arms, and I thought that I would do a character concept based on that.  So far it is pretty fun.  I plan on doing 2 other pieces inspired by the excerpt that I read.  Im not sure how true I will stay to what I read, but that doesn't really matter.  It will correlate.

anyway:


I got excited so I did some more today instead of working on other projects that I should have been working on.  I may put a hat on him similar to this, but I haven't decided yet.  I also made his chest larger and stomach rounder.  I'm starting to get excited about the direction this is going.

yay!




No comments:

Post a Comment